This subject provides you with the skills and knowledge to manage and control the financial performance of the Food and Beverage Department.
You will learn to produce and analyse a number of cost control tools and financial reports.
- Discuss the requirements and procedures for effective stocktaking and monitoring.
- Understand, prepare and interpret various F&B Prepare, interpret and analyse all components of a typical F&B Profit and Loss (P&L) account and budget.3) Plan and execute a marketing research study
- Understand the various types of employee mix found in the industry, with a plan to minimising labour costs and developing effective rosters.
- Understand the important role of the purchasing department within the industry to control costs.
- To plan, organise and execute a function for an external client.