The overall aim of the subject is to prepare and equip you with the necessary skills to evaluate and pursue sponsorship opportunities and to integrate sponsorship with the creative and media strategies required to drive a successful integrated marketing communications campaign.
- Source sponsors through research, analysis and evaluation.
- Prepare documentation for sponsorship proposals and agreements.
- Apply creative strategy to a promotion campaign.
- Develop media strategy to drive an integrated communications plan.
- Understand the IMC process and develop an integrated marketing communications strategy and plan.
Exams will take place in weeks 12 & 13. Please refer to the official Exam Timetable for further information.
Full assessment task briefs will be available on Moodle and will be briefed in tutorials.