Have you received your offer and thinking about deferring*?
Thinking about having a gap year first? Did you know that Australian and New Zealand students can…
- Enrol in just one or two subjects and make a slow start on your degree, then ramp it up when you feel ready.
- Start in February with just one trimester and then request a Leave of Absence*. This means you still get to catch the European summer!
- Usually only do 2 -3 days of studies per week. This means it’s possible to work and study!
Still want to apply for a deferral?
Please contact your friendly ICMS Student Advisor to request a deferral.
International Development Manager – Australia & New Zealand
Free Phone: 1800 110 490
Direct: (02) 9466 1240
Email: [email protected]
If you defer, a new Letter of Offer will be issued outlining the terms and conditions applicable at the time the applicant will be due to commence the course.
Please note that High Academic Places (HAPs) cannot be deferred.
Information about international deferrals, withdrawal, deferment, suspension and cancellation of enrolment can be found on the FREQUENTLY ASKED ADMISSIONS QUESTIONS page. Refer to the ADMISSION POLICY for more specific information on deferral.
* Deferral is a delayed commencement date after an offer in a course of study has been made.
* A Leave of Absence is requesting a period away once you have started your course.