At ICMS we are focused on bringing the most relevant and cutting edge industry focused information to our community. ICMS TV is exactly that, it’s a one-stop channel for all ICMS’ live and playback industry and specialisation focused video content.
There is compelling footage of local and international industry icons such as:
- Cameron Smith: NRL legend and GOAT Cameron Smith on his Sport Industry Success
- Neil Perry: Famous chef, restaurateur, author, television presenter and highly successful business owner, on resilience and adapting to challenges during the course of your career
- Alex Perry: Icon on the Australian fashion scene on working your way to the top
- P.E Nation founders Pip Edwards and Claire Tregoning share their top business tips from their journey to success in the creative and ever-changing fashion industry
- STAX founders Don Robertson and Matilda Murray on the rapid rise of their highly sought after activewear brand STAX.
- Mark Bouris: Australian business legend and mentor on how to recognise your potential and use it to reach personal and professional success
- Simon Fenn: Cushman and Wakefield CEO on how to close a multi-million-dollar property deal
- Christian Dior Couture: Boutique Director of luxury fashion brand, Mr Christopher Watney.
ICMS TV is part of the ICMS professional mentor ecosystem, supporting you through your student journey so you can meet your professional goals.
“At ICMS, we have so many experts in our community and when they share their experiences, we capture these moments and want to share it with our future and current students and alumni for continuous learning and inspiration,” ICMS CEO Rowan Courtney-O’Connor said.
“ICMS TV aims to bring the latest career-focused content to our community which includes prospective students, faculty, Industry partners and Alumni.”
To watch ICMS TV, click here.