In acknowledgement of the unique challenges faced by those HSC students living outside of greater Sydney and interstate, ICMS is offering a bursary aimed at supporting NEW regional students heading into 2023.
The ICMS Regional and Interstate Accommodation Bursary is now open for applications!
Scroll to the bottom of this page to enquire about the Regional and Interstate Student Accommodation Bursary.
This bursary offers a 50% reduction on the first two trimesters of ICMS on-campus student accommodation in 2023. This means that for around $220 a week*, students can live on campus, which includes all meals, free wifi, free parking, regular cleaning service, use of laundry facilities, and a 24hr Manager on Duty and security!
The bursary is limited in number to students who have already put in an application.
“This is truly an amazing offer,” ICMS CEO Rowan Courtney-O’Connor said.
“ICMS understands that, as a regional or interstate student, you may have been impacted by bushfires, floods, COVID and other unforeseen hardships. We want to help, so we are offering you a chance to live safely and conveniently at our Manly campus – at half of the normal rate. What a great way to begin your campus experience.”
The bursary is available for accommodation in Moran House or Kelly House, both located in the ‘Castle on the Hill’ main ICMS campus in Northern Beaches, Sydney, NSW.
*Example based on Triple or Quad share room. Bursary applies for all room types. View rates
Key Features of the Living on Campus: Regional & Interstate Accommodation Bursary:
- The accommodation booking includes three meals a day (Mon – Fri) and brunch and dinner on weekends, free wifi, free parking, regular cleaning service, use of laundry facilities, and a on call 24hr Manager on Duty and security.
- Immerse yourself in on-campus activities and facilities.
- Overlook the ocean and live in walking distances of nine beaches, including famous Manly Beach.
- Enjoy O-week with a close group of new friends.
- Easy access to classes when they start in February.
- Save 50% off the first two trimesters.
- Students can arrange to pay per week, per month or per trimester.
Bursary Terms and Conditions
- The bursary is available for accommodation in Moran House or Kelly House.
- The bursary entitles students to 50% off accommodation fees for the first two trimesters of 2023.
- The bursary is only available to students whose permanent residential address is at least 100kms outside of the Manly area.
- The bursary is only available to new undergraduate and postgraduate applicants, enrolled at ICMS in February main intake 2023.
- Places are limited and subject to availability.
- Number of places are at the discretion of the ICMS Board.
- The bursary is not exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
- The bursary applicant is subject to the Institution’s standard
criteria for entry into their course (as per the Admissions Policy
and related procedures).
Regional Accomodation Bursary Enquiry