In acknowledgement of the uncertainty and challenges of 2020, ICMS is offering a new bursary aimed at supporting new students heading into 2021. The recently announced ICMS On-Campus Regional and Interstate Student Accommodation Bursary is open for applications to students living in selected regional and interstate areas.
This bursary offers a 50% reduction on the first two trimesters of ICMS on-campus student accommodation in 2021. This means that for just over $220 a week, students can live on campus, which includes all meals, free wifi, free parking, regular cleaning service, use of laundry facilities, and a 24hr Manager on Duty and security.
“This is truly an amazing offer,” ICMS CEO Rowan Courtney-O’Connor said.
“ICMS understands that, as a regional or interstate student, you may have been impacted by bushfires, floods, COVID and other unforeseen hardships. We want to help, so we are offering you a chance to live safely and conveniently at our Manly campus – at half of the normal rate. What a great way to begin your campus experience.”
The bursary is available for accommodation in Moran House or Kelly House, both located in the ‘Castle on the Hill’ main ICMS campus in Northern Beaches, Sydney, NSW.
Please Enter your postcode to see whether you qualify for the ICMS Regional and Interstate Student Accommodation Bursary.
If you have already applied for ICMS accommodation and fall into our selected regional area you are still eligible to apply for the bursary.
Key Features of the Bursary:
- The accommodation booking includes three meals a day (Mon – Fri) and brunch and dinner on weekends, free wifi, free parking, regular cleaning service, use of laundry facilities, and a on call 24hr Manager on Duty and security.
- Immerse yourself in on-campus activities and facilities.
- Overlook the ocean and live in walking distances of nine beaches, including famous Manly Beach.
- Enjoy O-week with a close group of new friends.
- Easy access to classes when they start on the 8th February.
- Save 50% off the first two trimesters.
- Students can arrange to pay per week, per month or per trimester.
Bursary Terms and Conditions
- The bursary is available for accommodation in Moran House or Kelly House.
- The bursary entitles students to 50% off accommodation fees for the first two trimesters of 2021.
- The bursary is only available to students whose permanent residential address is at least 100kms outside of the Manly area.
- The bursary is only available to new undergraduate students commencing and enrolled at ICMS in February main intake 2021.
- Places are limited and subject to availability.
- Number of places are at the discretion of the ICMS board.
- The bursary is not exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
- The bursary applicant is subject to the College’s standard Admissions policies and procedures.