Know someone who would be better off studying at ICMS?
If you’re enjoying your time as an ICMS student, why not invite a friend or family member along to join you? We’re currently accepting applications for our Feb 2023 intake.
If someone you refer successfully enrols for our Feb 2023 intake, we’ll give you $100 amazon voucher.
All you have to do is get the person applying to name you as their referee in their application, or fill out the from below to let us know.
Terms and conditions – ‘Refer-a-friend’ campaign
1. The campaign will run from 1st November 2022 to 1 March 2023 inclusive.
2. The campaign is open to participation by all alumni, current students and permanent, casual and contractor staff members of Aspire Institute and the International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) (the ‘College’).
3. The participant in this campaign who is facilitating the referral to the College (the ‘Referrer’) is eligible for a gift upon successful enrolment of the person/s they have referred (the ‘Referee’).
5. For Referrers to qualify for receipt of the Gift, the Referee must:
a. be an Australian or New Zealand resident; and
b. be an ICMS Alumni or enrolled in a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate course at the College for commencement in Feb 2023; and
c. not have previously applied for admission to the College, or cancelled, deferred or being refused admission; and
d. identify their Referrer by their full name in their application to the College when prompted.
6. Referrers are eligible for ten (10) Gift per Referee who successfully meets the conditions outlined above in Condition (5).
7. The Gift is not exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
8. The Gift will be available for collection by the Referrer from 1 March Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. Email us for collection [email protected]
9. The Gift can only be collected in person by the Referrer from the College Head Office at 151 Darley Road Manly NSW.
10. The College reserves the right, at its sole discretion and for any reason, to reject referrals submitted as part of this campaign.
11. By participating in this campaign, the Referrer acknowledges that:
a. making a referral does not guarantee the Referee successful admission to the College; and
b. all Referees are subject to the College’s standard Admissions policies and procedures.