Each trimester, the Courtney O'Connor Scholarship recognises a second year student whom exhibits leadership, community service and academic excellence. This combination of skills and talent is not rare at ICMS, so the application process is competitive. The recipient of this prestigious scholarship receives a full tuition waiver for up to 12 subjects, the unique opportunity to further professional skills working with ICMS (8 hours per week during trimester). The Courtney O'Connor Scholarship recipients with exceptional business acumen and presentation may experience the opportunity of executing their own business idea during the contribution hours.*
*Subject to application content, interview and ICMS Scholarship Board decision only.
This scholarship awards a tuition waiver to the value of up to 12 subjects. This includes:
- full tuition fee waiver for up to 12 subjects
- potential for contribution hours per week during trimester time
- You must be a current ICMS student completing trimester six of your degree (entering your final year of study)
- You must demonstrate consistency in academia, professional performance, and overall leadership and contribution to ICMS
- Completed application form
- Academic record
- Essay submission (maximum 500 words)
- Community, leadership and student body contributions
Step 1: Download the application kit
Step 2: Submit your application by Friday 1 December 2017, 5pm (for scholarships commencing in the February 2018 trimester) to the Student Services front desk. Your application should be addressed to ICMS Scholarships Board and supporting documents must be attached.
Step 3: Interview with ICMS Scholarship Board (finalists only)