Alumni who have completed their undergraduate degree at ICMS and wish to pursue studies at a postgraduate level may be eligible to receive a 50% reduction on their enrolment fees with the ICMS Postgraduate Alumni Bursary.
The 50% ICMS Postgraduate Alumni Bursary is applied for the life of the degree.
Terms and Conditions
The ICMS Postgraduate Alumni Bursary (“the bursary”) is only available to ICMS (bachelor degree) undergraduate alumni who will enrolling in a postgraduate award course with ICMS. Please note that normal ICMS postgraduate admission requirements apply.
Postgraduate Courses included in the bursary
- Master of International Business
- Master of Management (Tourism and Hospitality)
- Master of Management
- Master of Event Management
- Graduate Certificate in Event Management
- Graduate Certificate of Business
To be eligible for the ICMS postgraduate alumni bursary applicants must:
- be an ICMS bachelor’s degree alum who has completed at least half (50%) of his or her undergraduate program with ICMS.
- be a ‘commencing student’ of a postgraduate award course who has been successfully accepted into the course.
- The ICMS postgraduate alumni bursary is not available to students using any other scholarship, bursary or discount at ICMS.
- The ICMS postgraduate alumni bursary will not apply retrospectively to any studies currently being undertaken by the applicant.
- The bursary will be automatically applied to fees for successful applicant.
- The bursary is limited to 12 subjects for masters and 4 subjects for the graduate certificate and so if the bursary recipient fails subjects they will need to pay for any repeat or extra subjects taken.
Withdrawal of ICMS postgraduate alumni bursary
The ICMS postgraduate alumni bursary will be withdrawn immediately if:
- The recipient has been found to have supplied incorrect or misleading information during enrolment or in their statutory declaration (if applicable).
- The recipient transfers to another course other than an ICMS PG course
- The recipient, subsequent to enrolling, receives any other scholarship, bursary or discount at ICMS.
Start and end date
- Start Intake Date - Oct 2019 Postgraduate Intake
- End Intake Date - Oct 2020 Postgraduate Intake
Apply here: www.icms.edu.au/online-application-0