Your first week at ICMS begins with Orientation Week (O-Week). During this action-packed week, you will be introduced to the ICMS community and also to life in Manly. You will learn about the academic side of things, have fun and meet new people who will be sharing your ICMS experience with you.
These are just a few of the things you'll do in O-Week:
- Enrol in your classes and get your timetable.
- Meet your classmates.
- Tour the College and Manly.
- Attend a surf safety demonstration.
- Catch the ferry to Sydney for a city tour.
- Find out more about your programs from our Heads of Program.
- Attend the Welcome Cocktail Party and Manly night life induction.
- Enjoy Campus day, full of fun activities.
Below is an example of a February O-Week timetable. You will receive a detailed O-Week Guide closer to your start date. Please note mid-year postgraduate orientation and all year round English orientations may differ. Contact us for for more information: email@example.com
|O - Week||What||Who|
|Saturday and Sunday||Check in||On Campus Accommodation|
|Monday||Get Ahead Day||New Students|
|Tuesday||Get Ahead Day||New Students|
|Wednesday||Enrolment Day and Cocktail Party||New Students (Compulsory)|
|Thursday||Academic Advisory Day||New Students|
|Friday||Campus Day||New Students (Compulsory)|
|Undergraduate O - Week dates|
|February 2019||Mon 11th February 2019|
|May 2019||Wed 29th May 2019|
|September 2019||Wed 11th September 2019|
|February 2020||Mon 10th February 2020|
|PG O - Week dates|
|February 2019||Monday 11 February 2019|
|July 2019||Thursday 25 July 2019|
|February 2020||Monday 10 February 2020|