ICMS is offering scholarships to new International Postgraduate students who will be commencing their full time or equivalent studies at ICMS in a 2-year Master program in July 2020.
International applicants will be considered for the ICMS Postgraduate Innovation Scholarship OR the Allianz Worldwide Partners Scholarship. ICMS will match the candidates to the most appropriate scholarship. Students are welcome to note or refer to a particular scholarship if they wish, however the decision for finalists for each scholarship type remains with the Scholarship board.
The ICMS Postgraduate Innovation Scholarship offers a tuition waiver to the value of up to 6 postgraduate subjects
· Partial Scholarships may be awarded. Subject to approval by the ICMS Scholarship Board.
The Allianz Worldwide Partners Scholarship offers a tuition waiver to the value of $10,000
· This scholarship is offered only to applicants who have purchased Allianz student health cover.
· Applicants must have a full time or equivalent study load.
· Applicants need to meet the ICMS Academic & English Entry Requirement.
· Applicants must have a GPA of 3.20 out of 5.0 from their previous undergraduate degree.
· This scholarship is available for new international students only.
· Academic & English requirements
· Essay submission (minimum 1000 words)
Step 1: Download the application kit
Step 2: Completed applications including all supporting documents are due by 5pm on Friday 19 June 2020 (Australian Eastern Standard Time) for studies commencing in July 2020 Semester.
Submit your completed application via email or post to:
[email protected] - Subject Line: ICMS Postgraduate Innovation Scholarship Application
Att: ICMS Scholarships
International College of Management, Sydney
151 Darley Rd, Manly, NSW 2095