By signing this Acceptance of Offer and Written Agreement:
- I accept the offer of enrolment as stated in my Letter of Offer by the International College of Management Sydney, Provider Code 01484M.
- I understand that the Commencement Date of my course is as stated in my Letter of Offer
- I acknowledge that the Tuition Fees are as shown on the website.
- I acknowledge that the stated tuition fees are based on the fees at the time of application and that these fees are revised annually.
- I understand that the total requirements of this course are no more or less than that outlined in this offer. I do however acknowledge that course materials and subject requirements may vary.
- I agree that accepting this offer also means accepting any advanced standing that has been granted (if applicable) and detailed in the offer, unless I advise the institution that I do not wish to accept the advanced standing by emailing [email protected].
- I will attend Orientation Week (O-Week) to complete my admission and subject enrolment.
- I have read and accepted the conditions outlined in the following documents;
- My Letter of Offer
- ICMS Handbook
- Refund of Fees – Domestic Student
- Terms and Conditions of Enrolment
As a student of the institution I am bound by the applicable standards of conduct, statutes, regulations, policies and procedures of the institution, including any variations to these that the institution makes from time to time. Should I have or acquire a disability that requires special study assistance; I understand I must advise the institution in a timely fashion. I understand that the institution documents campus life and events through film or photography for various uses including engagement, promotions and archiving. I accept and consent that my image may therefore be taken in such circumstances and used accordingly by the institution.