The aim of this subject is to enhance your understanding of cultural intelligence and cultural differences and the impact this has on the global business environment. You will learn how to analyse and interpret the multicultural ‘big picture’ in which global companies operate, through a comparison of organisational behaviour and communication across different countries and cultures.
- Analyse and interpret the diverse socio-cultural context in which global companies operate
- Analyse and compare organisational behaviour across countries and cultures.
- Apply advanced theoretical concepts and analytical skills to develop evidence-based decisions to address contemporary global management issues.
- Critically evaluate major cultural attributes, including communication styles, to inform management decision making
- Apply critical thinking, leadership and problem-solving to enhance organisational business operations and stakeholder management.
Exams will take place in weeks 15 & 16. Please refer to the official Exam Timetable for further information.
Please refer to the assignment guide on the Moodle site.