The aim of this subject is to introduce you to the range of legal issues that arise out of sporting and recreational activities.
- Reflect on the legal issues arising out of sporting activity.
- Analysis and evaluate the impact that increasing commercialisation and legal requirements has had on the sports industry.
- Identify and analysis the impact of regulation on sporting activities domestically and internationally.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of the international and domestic laws that apply to sporting activities both professional and social.
- Identify and analysis the impact key institutions and stakeholders have upon regulating sporting activity.
- Critically discuss the legal issues that apply to managing a sporting player or club.
Most assessment tasks are submitted using the Learning Management System, Moodle. For more instruction on submitting the assessment tasks, please refer to the instruction in Moodle for more specific information of the subject assessment submission requirements.