|Articulation into the Bachelor of Business Management|
|SUBJECT CODE||SUBJECT NAME||CREDIT POINTS||REQUIRED?|
|MGT101||Managing People & Organisations||3||Exempt|
|MKT100||Principles of Marketing||3||Exempt|
|HRM100||Introduction to Human Resources||3||Exempt|
|-||Elective Level - 100||3||Exempt|
|MGT202||Service Management & Innovation||3||Exempt|
|TOTAL CREDIT POINTS FOR COURSE COMPLETION:||97|
|TOTAL CREDIT POINTS GRANTED :||24|
|CREDIT POINTS REMAINING FOR COURSE COMPLETION:||73|
The course structure is based on eight Trimesters (each of 13 weeks duration), with four subjects taught in each semester. It comprises:
- 10 Compulsory - "Business Core" subjects
- 6 "Business Elective" subjects (choose 6 subjects from a choice of 10 - subject to the rules of progression)
- 8 General Elective (or "Specialisation") subjects
- 1,200 hours of 'Industry Training'
- 3 day 'Foundation' subject - "Applied Leadership"
To qualify for award of the degree of Bachelor of Business Management a candidate shall accrue an aggregate of at least 97 credit points, including satisfactory completion of the core subjects noted above.