ICMS awards Academic Excellence Scholarships to currently enrolled students on the basis of academic performance as measured by cumulative GPA (or Weighted Average Mark where two or more applicants have the same cumulative GPA). These scholarships are highly competitive and highly regarded as they reflect the academic best at ICMS and scholarship recipients will have the opportunity to represent ICMS at academic, community and promotional events.
There are up to two scholarships available each trimester; two for students with the highest cumulative GPA. The decision to award any Academic Scholarship may be impacted by the level of academic performance of all students.
This scholarship awards a tuition waiver to the value of up to eight (8) subjects for students enrolled in either an ICMS Specialist Bachelor degree or the Bachelor of Business Management. This includes:
- Full tuition waiver up to eight (8) subjects for the highest academic performance as measured by cumulative GPA (or Weighted Average Mark where two or more applicants have the same cumulative GPA)
- Full tuition waiver up to four (4) subjects for the second highest academic performance as measured by cumulative GPA (or Weighted Average Mark where two or more applicants have the same cumulative GPA)
- You must have a cumulative GPA of 4.5 or higher
- You must have between 4 and 12 subjects remaining not including the current trimester.
- You must submit an application
- Completed application form
- Academic record
As the Academic Excellence Scholarships are awarded based on your academic results only, the actual scholarship selection made by the Academic Scholarship panel, is not confirmed until you have completed trimester six and all results have been assessed. Please do not let this stop you from applying; you don't have to wait until the release of your academic results.
Step 1: Download the application form
Step 2: Complete and Submit your application by 5 pm Friday 3 May, 2019 - Week 11 (for scholarships commencing in the May 2019 trimester) to the Student Services front desk. Your application should be addressed to ICMS Scholarships Board and supporting documents must be attached.