This information is specifically for residential students.
From the 16th May 2020 residential students returned to campus.
Rules of Engagement – Best Practice Guidelines
ALL RESIDENTIAL STUDENTS MUST:-
1. Have the COVIDSAFE app downloaded prior to entering campus
2. Strictly follow social distancing – 1.5m apart, incl study and meal areas
3. Clean and wipe down any work/study space you use (sanitising wipes will be available in all kitchenettes)
4. No more than 2 persons in any residential room at any time
5. No gatherings of more than 5 people inside and 10 people outside (complying with social distance regulations)
6. Fitness boot camps of up to 10 people are allowed
7. Agree to have your temperature taken as and when requested by ICMS
8. Agree to take a corona virus test if requested
9. No queueing, mingling and loitering anywhere on campus
10. Get tested for COVID-19 if you experiencing any flu like symptoms such as sore throat, runny nose, cough, fever etc (and advise ICMS)
11. No unnecessary meetings including group work - face to face
1.All Uber/ Deliveroo/ Deliveries and the like must be instructed to meet you at the security gate
2.All catering will be in a take away format regardless if the food is produced by ICMS staff or ordered from external providers
3.Face to Face teaching, when commenced, must include:
• Hand sanitiser station at entry to every classroom
• All tables, door handles to be sanitised after every class
• Social/physical distancing will be enforced in class rooms
If you feel unwell or are displaying any flu like symptoms…!
1. Stay in your room
2. Call the MOD
3. MOD will come to your room
4. Answer a few questions about your health, who you’ve been associating with, and where you been
Questions/ Concerns: If you have any questions or concerns with the above measures please contact Stephen Pirovic, 9977 1016 or [email protected].
For further COVID-19 information please visit https://www.icms.edu.au/news/keep-healthy-covid-19-coronavirus